Hi!

Hi guys! πŸ‘‹πŸ» 

For years now I’ve been meaning to start a blog looking at some of favourite female historical figures from all ages and cultures, and I decided that quarantine was the perfect time to do it! πŸ€“

History and feminism are my two of my greatest passions - along with religious studies which is my discipline so except a fair few religious heroines along the way too! 

I’ll try to post one a day, although it may take me a while to get started!

I hope you all enjoy reading and learning about these amazing gals as much as I do reading and writing about them! πŸ’•πŸ‘©πŸ»πŸ‘©πŸΎ‍πŸ¦±πŸ‘©πŸ»‍πŸ¦°πŸ‘±πŸ»‍♀️πŸ‘΅πŸΎπŸ§•πŸ½πŸ‘ΈπŸ½πŸ¦ΈπŸΏ‍♀️

*Please note all the images I use will be google-searched unless stated otherwise and I mean no copyright infringement etc by using them!) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Taylor

Queen Elizabeth II (1926-2022): How can a Republican mourn the Queen?

Women's Experiences in the Partition of India